15/03/2013

My name is Harriet and I still use hotmail.

Run if you will; in fear, in shame, in hysterics even. That's fine I can take it. But brace yourselves for another confession... Something else I only just did, was to get an iphone.

It's nice really, I can watch 4OD. I can use pinterest every waking moment of the day, I can take poncy pictures and I can check the new cats gallery on my Battersea app. One of these days, I'll even figure out how to make a phone call, then my new 21st Century life will be absolutely complete.


2 comments:

Dave Neale said...

Booo, you went to the dark side!

Nice bunnies

Robert patel said...

Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like buy 1000 youtube subscribers,content writing services, and www.freelancer.com that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?